UI & UX Designer - #7423553
1. Responsible for the overall art design of the user interface (web, desktop, mobile, campaign advertising) and creative work in user experience design.
2. Collaborate with various related departments in enhancing product design to ensure consistency of design from conception to release.
3. Create innovative and cutting-edge user interactions, and at the same time applying best user interface design ideas to designated projects.
4. Able to evaluate from end-user perspective and optimize the corresponding design to improve the usability of the user interface
5. To assist supervisors on their daily task as and when required.
1. Professional Certificate, Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in design-related field (Multimedia, Interaction or Graphic Design).
2. At least 2 years' of UI and UX design experience and/or design related work experience.
3. Possesses innovative spirit and pro-active thinking. Has initiative to keep up and follow up with in-trend cutting-edge design concepts.
4. Proficient in Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and other related VD design tools.
5. Good communication skills and able to work in a team.
6. Resourceful and able to independently manage time to ensure timely completion of tasks.
7. Well converse in English, Bahasa and Mandarin.
Kindly attach your portfolio together with your resume when submitting your job application.