Product Owner/Scrum Master - #7423557
Silverstreet (M) Sdn Bhd
Ensure that the Soprano offering has an excellent product – market fit meaning that we are selling at the right price with the correct feature combination to be relevant to customers.
You are responsible for the commercial success of Soprano International Connectivity products for which you are responsible. At the core of this role is to ensure that the products Soprano takes to market resonate with our customers and prospects and that they can see an easy way to purchase and use the capabilities.
You have two primary interactions:
- With customers to understand how they are using our products and how they would like to achieve their goals and then modify the products to improve the fit.
- With our internal sales and development teams to provide high quality requirements against which they can write the software and make it available to our customers.
Key deliverables of this role include:
- Key usage logic and user scenarios
- Pricing and structure for the modules and add-ons that are taken to market
- Market and competitor analysis and contribution to the roadmap.
- Feature analysis to understand how a feature impacts logic and the system behavior
- A set of test cases against which you will validate the product
- Managing Agile Scrum Methodology to ensure the product roadmap is released meeting industry standards and achieves the timeline.
- Documentation that will be provided to operations, customer service, marketing and customers that ensures a great customer experience.
As a position of responsibility, it is expected that the duties of this role are conducted with limited direct and day-to-day supervision and are executed meeting Soprano quality, functional and schedule expectations.
- Partner with the Business Technology teams to provide products that lead to customer success.
- Engage with sales, customer service, customers and prospects to capture and document requirements that can be used by the documentation, engineering and finance teams to prepare the components of the product to deliver an end-to-end solution.
- Market and competitor analysis and contribution to roadmap.
- Understand and map out current ‘as is’ technical and business processes, get consensus and collaborate with product, design and engineering teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs to craft product changes that really have an impact.
- Develop wireframes and document use case documents to capture the customer business scenarios and define user journeys and interactions with the product.
- Gather information from the business to inform teams on business objectives and strategy.
- Utilise relevant business analysis techniques to perform analysis and design current processes.
- Engage with stakeholders for assessing current state, future state and identification of any risk/issues for the implementation of new integrations between systems.
- Business case writing and development, collaborating with product, design and engineering teams.
- Support development of Concept Papers and Business Cases for identified opportunities.
- Identify potential continuous improvement opportunities.
- Identify opportunities for training needs across the organisation.
Skills & experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager.
- Experience in software product development.
- Experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders and understanding how to manage relationships at all levels of the business to get information quickly and accurately.
- Experience in Agile, Scrum (preferable with Scrum Master Certification) and Kanban.
- Experience in Jira Software such as generating reports to analyze and track projects.
- Experience in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Messaging is desirable.
- Six Sigma and/or process mapping skills and experience in service design.
- Experience in design thinking, design methodologies such as journey mapping, current state and future state mapping.
- Ability to deliver real results and work fast. Knowing how to how to iterate quickly on concepts, and think in terms of “hours and days,” not “weeks and months”.
- Ability to communicate the requirements with the team and back up your analysis with research. Because of the frequent feedback directly from customers, the incumbent must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High level of curiosity, creativity, and ambition.
- Project and release management experience.
- Degree qualified in Business Analysis, Engineering or IT.
- Commitment to ongoing education and lifelong learning.
- Preferable have SMS messaging product knowledge.
We provide an environment that allows you to succeed at work and maintain a healthy balance with your personal life. You will have the opportunity to develop new skills and open the door for further development within the organisation.
1- The selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal history background
2- At Soprano Design, we have a legal obligation to provide a safe workplace. The health and safety of our team members is important to us and we are taking various steps to keep our team safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Except for valid medical exemptions, only fully vaccinated candidates will be considered for this opportunity.”