PRODUCTION ENGINEER - #9493002
Chin Herr Industries (M) Sdn Bhd
Date: 3 days ago
Salary: RM 3,200 - RM 4,480 per month
Contract type: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist Production Department Head to overseeing the Production Department in which consist of Wire Drawing, Galvanizing, Gabion, Round Bar, Packing/Delivery and Material Control Section.
- Process improvements and product developments.
- To plan and lead Production Personnel towards company direction.
- To liaise with QA/QC Department for quality issue.
- To ensure that all production processes are carried out under controlled situation.
- To carry out corrective and preventive action when required.
- To liaise with Maintenance Department on machine modification and preventive action.
- To ensure the smooth material control flow at respective Production Section.
- To motivate the Production Personnel and ensure all middle management are leading by example.
- To help Production Personnel to solve their work related problems.
- Diploma/Degree in any related engineering field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year relevant working experience, preferably in the steel industry.
- Good verbal and written communication in Bahasa Malaysia and English, understanding of other languages is an added advantage.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Extensive exposure and well versed with ISO standard and requirement in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in wire drawing and galvanizing technology is an added advantage.
- Able to prepare production schedule, reports and analysis for production activities.
- Self-motivated, possess strong initiative, a team player and able to work independently.
- Able to communicate and work effectively with all levels in the organization.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to communicate effectively with support groups to achieve targets.