Technical Project Manager - #9493003
Make an impact in FinTech! Joining our award winning team at mmob, the Technical Project Manager will be instrumental in helping us achieve ambitious growth objectives for 2023 and beyond.
mmob integrates the products of service providers seamlessly in the channels of digital brands, enabling our clients to unlock new revenue streams and improve user retention.
In this newly created role, we are looking for a detail-orientated Technical Project Manager to oversee the project lifecycle achieving successful outcomes for mmob and out clients/partners.
You will work with internal and external stakeholders to direct, coordinate, execute and complete projects whist remaining aligned with the strategy, commitments and objectives of mmob. You’ll have strong values and integrity and want to be a part of a mission-led company with an unrivalled reputation.
Local Candidates Only - visa sponsorship not available
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Define project scope and deliverables in line with prescribed technical and commercial requirements/objectives
- Develop and manage the project, communication and resource plans and processes
- Align and be accountable for delivery with set timelines
- Set up Governance, tracking key Risks, Actions, Incidences and Dependencies (RAID)
- Seek to identify, assess and manage risks, issues and conflicts
- Produce auditable accompanying resources to feed into KPIs and Management Information (MI)
- Support the implementation of process improvement for client delivery
- Manage the distribution of resources and checklists to key stakeholders
- Meet and communicate regularly with project stakeholders to define project goals and objectives including:
- Internal technical, product and commercial teams
- Project and Program Managers within client and partner organisations
- Evaluate and document software and platform integration mapping
- 3 – 5 years’ experience running technical delivery projects and integrations
- PMP certification, Prince2 or Certified Scrum Master
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or other related field
- Exposure to agile project management methodologies
- Fintech, Banking or data/digital transformation experience
- Experience of working with Tier 1 banks
- Previous start-up or small team experience
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels with the ability to shape positive outcomes
- Project Management tools such as Jira, Confluence and self-build tracking logs
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills with an aptitude for tracking key RAID
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDL)
- Strong sense of accountability
- Superior problem-solving ability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Process driven with strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Results driven with a growth mindset
- A flexible approach to work across timezones
- A competitive salary, package and the ability to make your mark at an ambitious fintech
- Programmes for personal development, with options for professional training
- Flexibility with working hours – we're focused on outputs, not hours worked
- Unique mmob culture, with regular office socials, perks and celebrations for team and individual achievements
- Fun, modern and informal office environment with hybrid working
- Clear company direction, transparency and share of voice for all employees, championing those that drive value and push the business forward
- An amazing team, founders and investors, backed by a supportive board committed to our mission to be the global leaders of embedded finance
mmob is making embedded finance easy. We help digital brands deliver new embedded finance products and services that drive conversion. Founded by experts in digital transformation from Barclays, HSBC, Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, we are on a mission to spur new growth and revenue verticals for fast growing fintechs. By doing this we will introduce customers to new services that put them in control of their finances and enhance their financial wellbeing.
mmob Malaysia opened in 2021 and is looking to grow within the ASEAN and GCC markets with support of our London Head Office.
mmob is a ‘people first’ company. We are ONE team with ambitions, clarity and a thirst for learning.
Please follow the link to find out more and learn about our recent awards and accolades: